TechShare#2: Virtual Event 2021 at a glance!
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we work, to adapt to the ever-changing situation around us, DataHouse Asia organized an online event that is called “TechShare” last week on February, 6th 2021.
The event focused on “Thriving in a borderless world of Internet and Technology” with 2 main topics about SaaS and Young Digital Leader. We will soon release all recordings for the conference which will be available for free to all industry peers to view.
Started with a virtual office tour, we would like to show people not purely in-house facilities, but why they are there. We are happy to see attendees feel excited with the office tour of DataHouse Asia.
Deep Dive Session
Our event was broken up into two sessions with two guest speakers (who are leading experts and technology implementation practitioners), with each of them focusing on different key aspects of software industry.
First Speaker: Ky Pham
Our first guest speaker, Ky Pham, Project Manager at DataHouse Asia, took a motivational and inspiring approach to his presentation on how to make a SaaS Product: From Ideation to Operation.
Ky uses one of DataHouse Asia products (that successful rolled out and got 16,000 users from the first week of releasing) to discuss how to effectively develop and manage a SaaS product focusing on how to see the need of the market, take the lead to develop the product and keep making improvements and moving forward with One-team Spirit!
Listed below are some pointers from Ky on how to achieve successful outcomes with implements a SaaS product:
To get in touch with Ky, you can reach out to him on Linkedin
Second Speaker: Anurag Chawla
Next up, we had Anurag Chawla, Salesforce Solution Architect, founder of DurrowJones. Focusing more on training and enablement, Anurag talks about a journey to become an impactful salesforce professional.
This session brings useful information to the audience to become aware of Salesforce CRM and how to build a career roadmap towards a successful career in Salesforce. He briefly touches on the value of CRM & Salesforce platforms; What does the “Business World of Salesforce” expect from a Salesforce Professional and What does it take to become an impactful Salesforce Professional?
You can reach out to Anurag on Linkedin
You can now access the full presentation slides online: here. Enjoy!
What did our attendees think about the TechShare event?
- “After attending the event, I realized there have been many opportunities to stay connected & find new customers without leaving our home in the middle” – Tri Nguyen, Solution Architect
- “This event brings me something new to my experiences. The story of SAAS Product is so exciting. Hope you and DataHouse Asia will be gain many and many achievements in the future.” – Minh, Danang University of Science and Technology
- “Firstly, I would like to thank the Data House Asia Team so much for your event this morning. Tet holiday is just around the corner but you guys still spent your precious time sharing with us. I highly appreciate it. Besides that, the insights and perspectives the speakers shared were so helpful and practical. I also love your friendly and professional workplace environment. Thanks again for your sharing, time and efforts” – Dung, University of Foreign Language Studies.
During the break time of the event, we also held a virtual game for attendees to have fun together and received fun gifts from DataHouse Asia. The gifts were delivered to the winner of the game.
We’d like to take the time to thank every one of our members, friends, attendees, and Speakers who made this year’s pioneering event a truly special one! We have plenty more exciting events coming your way this year, so keep an eye out on our social media channels for more information!
We’re looking for Talents
“We love meeting new people, and you never know when we might need someone just like you!”
- Exploring career opportunities with DataHouse Asia here.
- Curious about who we are, meet Our team.
- Follow us on our Facebook for future job opportunities and company updates.
Join our Talent Community
We’re looking for outstanding talent to join us on our purpose to make the world a better place through technology. By joining our talent community, you’ll have exclusive access to our latest opportunities, events, interview advice, and insights from our leaders. Join here.
In the meantime, from each of us at DataHouse Asia, stay safe and see you all soon!