Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Senior Unity Engineer
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Unity Engineer who can ship clean, efficient, code, bug-free code. We are creating a Unity 2d multiplayer app with real-time networking, text messaging, and voice chat. Engineers should and experience scaling mass multiplayer games while maintaining performance of gpu/cpu consumption.
What are your responsibilities?
Take ownership of a codebase and features.
Make high level architecture decision
Write clean, bug free code FAST
Test and debug your own code without reliance on a QA team
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Strong desire to constantly learn and improve
Meticulous attention to detail and a keep eye for edge cases
- Strong understanding of clean architecture
Experience shipping apps to the App Store/Play Store
- Experience owning the full lifecycle of development of video games
Unity 2D C#
- Multiplayer Networking and Performance Optimization
- English Speaking
Nice to Haves:
- Experience scaling servers and optimizing routes
- Experience with Photon Engine
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).
You can either submit your application to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org