Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good UI/UX Designer (all levels) with 1+ years of experience to join our team. The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in software development cycle. In this role, you should have a mindset of software craftsmanship, and good English communication skills, your spirit of being a good team player and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus.
What are your responsibilities?
Gathering and analyzing requirements
Performing personal research/business domain research; performing usability tests
Creating Prototypes, Wireframes, and User flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Creating high-level UI design, UI Library; designing best-in-class UX and creating UX documents.
Working closely with Product owners, Project manager, engineers, and other stakeholders to design and develop intuitive and compelling UI/UX patterns
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Strong portfolio of previous UX/UI projects that demonstrates completed design skills and ability to make user-centered experience products;
- Proficiency with design tools as: Figma, Sketch App, Photoshop, AI;
- Proficiency with research methodology;
- UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
- IT background and working experience with US, EU customers as a plus
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget