Test Automation Engineer
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Test Automation Engineer
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a Test Automation Engineer to join our ‘Ohana’. The Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for building out the automated product, subsystem, and component-level reliability test infrastructure systems to help Company scale its validation testing operations. This hybrid position requires interest and curiosity in both software and hardware-related disciplines as the engineer will work cross-functionally with the Reliability, Test, and Data engineers and help support various engineering teams throughout the whole design cycle.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Define automation strategy for new features and production incidents.
Design, develop, and maintain automated test suites and execute various combinations of tests.
Define and maintain the test automation framework.
Research for new tools and testing approach to increase team performance and quality and ensuring that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied optimally.
Cooperating with both product owners & development team to clarify business requirement, technical design and assist each other in defect management.
Perform system load/stress tests for new products.
Coach peers and team members to grow technically and personally.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Experience working with a team
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget