Talent Acquisition Lead
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Talent Acquisition Lead
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about working with people and building high performing teams? Do you love placing people in their dream jobs? Do you have extensive experience recruiting talent in Vietnam’s software development industry? Are you comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment?
You may be a great fit to join our growing team at DataHouse Asia as our Talent Acquisition Lead. In this newly created role, you will oversee DataHouse’s recruitment strategies, processes and tactics to achieve our aggressive hiring plan; and lead, manage, and coach our Talent Acquisition team to better support our business partners.
What are your responsibilities?
Manage, mentor, and develop the Talent Acquisition team
Lead DataHouse’s talent acquisition activities from internal needs identification through onboarding
Update DataHouse’s talent acquisition strategies, process, and tactics
Conduct regular market reviews to ensure competitiveness of DataHouse’s total compensation package
Recommend and implement changes to optimize DataHouse’s talent acquisition initiative
Lead recruitment of priority hires
Do you meet these job requirements?
- 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Talent Acquisition/Recruiter role in Vietnam’s software industry
- Strong professional network in Vietnam’s software development community
- Experience interviewing, screening, and evaluating for technical roles including software developers, QA leads, and BAs
- Experience negotiating compensation packages
- Excellent Vietnamese and English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing organizational change initiatives and activities
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
Nice to have
- BSc in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- Experience recruiting in multiple geographic locations (Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, e.g.)
- Prior experience in a start-up environment
- Technical knowledge in one of more of these areas: Salesforce, AWS, mobile
- Strong team building and management skills
- Passionate about people development, business growth, and technology
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget