Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant‘s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, preparing tax returns, tax consultancy, assisting with audit preparations, analyzing financial index and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
What are your responsibilities?
- Using the highest standards and practices to ensure financial documents comply with the law
- Directing and guiding the development center accountants.
- Recording the general accounting transactions.
- Coordinating with development center accountants on the daily accounting tasks and finalizing the financial statements.
- Preparing financial statements, producing other accounting reports, and checking the accuracy.
- Monitor and maintain the accounting system by suggesting and improving the policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with Auditing firm on Price Transferring Profile
- Preparing and filing Tax Returns according to Vietnamese Tax Law.
- Researching Tax Laws to consult the accounting team and ensure company comply with the latest regulations.
- Working with tax authority when having the inspection and explanation requirement. 20%
- Making suggestions to leadership to improve company tax system or simplify the process.
- Making the suggestion to resolving financial problems, performing audits, and analyzing profit loss.
- Preparing financial analyses and management reports.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Play a vital part in the company’s financial management which includes reporting to necessary parties.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Auditing
- English international certificate: can give the clear communication.
Experience & Skills:
- Essential: A minimum of 5 years of experience as the general accountant or in auditing field.
- Desirable: Having experience in IT industry or auditing firm may be advantageous
- Self-learning/ Researching Skill
- System mindset
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).