Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Medior and Senior Software Engineers (Mobile and/or Web) to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Proven software development experiences in web/mobile
- GIT, CI/CD with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: email@example.com - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): firstname.lastname@example.org