Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good Software Architect to join our development team. In this role, you are responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. You will collaborate with other architects or Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are met in the final product.
With your strong logical thinking, good English communication skills, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and a good team player, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Identify the technical risk and planning mitigation actions with regard to the risk impact and other priorities
Respond to the questions and escalation of the clients
Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Approve final product before launch
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Excellent English skills
- Proven experience as the software architect of the system involving multiple subsystems and integration patterns
- Experience in software development and coding in various programming languages and extremely proficient in one programming language
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget