Service Delivery Manager
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Service Delivery Manager
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
Service Delivery Manager oversees the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of software engineering services to ensure that we can deliver our services on time, on quality and within budget reaching client satisfaction. He/she also coaches our project managers during project execution.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). You should demonstrate strong leadership, communication skills, experience with software development project management, be able to work under pressure.
What are your responsibilities?
Collaborating with our sales team to create and negotiate sales proposals with our client.
Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
Collaborating with other managers to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
Providing financial reports and budget outlines to higher managers.
Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing deliveries, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
Accurately documenting the project’s creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
Drafting new and improving existing project management processes.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of three years working as a technical engineer may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years’ experience managing software development projects.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; professionalism and high senses of responsibility.
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget