Senior SAP Consultant
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Senior SAP Consultant
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
The Senior SAP Consultant is in charge of demonstrating implementation methodology, providing guidance, and consulting on government-based practices.
We are looking for individuals with proven SAP experience who demonstrate critical-thinking skills and have an interest in expanding their scope of responsibilities to global clients or into other areas of SuccessFactors. The consultant’s role comprises a wide variety of duties which require them to have a proactive and flexible approach to work.
What are your responsibilities?
Perform project management including project master data and information to meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints.
Propose, develop, create documents, and implement business solutions according to the client’s functional and technical requirements.
Develop an order-to-cash process including inquiry, order and billing.
Manage logistics issues, coordinate with clients and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and clients.
Work closely with team members on SAP Basis related tasks around performance monitoring, performance tuning, test automation and others.
Customize input variables to create ad-hoc end-user reports that deliver quick and targeted insights.
Understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and be able to foresee the likely challenges.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or information systems, or other related fields;
- At least 3 years experience as an SAP consultant at consulting firms;
- Solid understanding of SAP business processes (e.g., purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash);
- Strong experience in translating business requirements into technical capabilities and solutions preferred;
- Experience with government regulations and compliance guidelines preferred;
- Ability to work well and interface in a team, maintain effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Flexibility and ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).