Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
React Native Developer
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced React Native Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a passion for building high-quality mobile applications using the latest technologies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining cross-platform mobile applications for iOS and Android using React Native.
What are your responsibilities?
Develop, test, and deploy high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms using React Native.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, and product owners, to identify and prioritize features and requirements.
Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code, following best practices and coding standards.
Ensure the application is fully tested, including unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
Optimize application performance for a smooth user experience.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in mobile application development using React Native.
- Experience with Redux, React Navigation, and other popular React Native libraries.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).