Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Product Owner who oversees the full lifecycle of product production – from conception through release to ensure that we can deliver our product on time, on quality and within budget reaching client satisfaction. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Researching, exploiting and analyzing customer needs.
Collaborating with our sales to create and negotiate sales proposals with our client.
Building up and managing end-to-end product development.
Developing product requirements and specifications including written descriptions.
Planning product management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing deliveries, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
Coordinating with related departments to ensure product development in the right direction, schedule and quality.
Accurately documenting the product’s process, development, and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, budget, and justification.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- A minimum of one year’s working as product/project management in software industry
- A minimum of three years working as a technical engineer may be advantageous
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning, and organizational skills required
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and high result-oriented working style; professionalism and high sense of responsibility
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: firstname.lastname@example.org - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): email@example.com