Product Marketing Intern
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Product Marketing Intern
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
For whom searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English speaking environment and most importantly: you have opportunities to learn and start your career, we dare to say YES! You are arriving at the right place.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern to join our company. You will be a part of our Marketing team to learn and support our daily Marketing tasks and activities. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our work-place!
What are your responsibilities?
Design and present new product marketing strategy ideas.
Use your creativity to brainstorm with the team and bring a new vision.
Support the team in conducting market research and benchmarking.
Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital products.
Create marketing materials such as brochures, sales kits, pitching slides and other promotion items with a variety of content formats, infographic, video, web/email, social, etc.
Support the Marketing team in daily administrative tasks (work orders, meeting, sales tools…).
Be a team member to join all the company’s activities.
Challenge yourself and get chances to grow.
Get practical career advice and join our workshops.
Work with experienced foreign mentors who will accompany you throughout the internship duration.
Improve your English skills with your foreign mentors.
Receive monthly allowance.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- A student or a young fresh graduate with Marketing / Business Administration / or English (or related) who are proactive towards problems, willing to acquire new knowledge, motivated, and dare to bring up your own opinions.
- Good understanding of marketing strategies and software development.
- Have experience in Marketing/Product/IT is an advantage.
- Good creative skills (Design, video, blog,…) and copywriting skills in English (Having an IELTS certificate is an advantage)
- Good ability of team work, communicative, bring positive dynamic to the team.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in Marketing when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship.