Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
Our company is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic fresher PHP Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should be passionate about programming and possess excellent problem-solving skills. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our company’s web applications, websites, and other digital projects. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic and collaborative environment, with opportunities to learn and grow.
What are your responsibilities?
Develop and maintain web applications using PHP programming language and related technologies
Write code that is clean, efficient, and follows industry standards and best practices
Work with senior developers to understand the requirements and specifications of projects
Debug and troubleshoot issues that arise in development and production environments
Collaborate with other team members, including designers and project managers, to ensure successful project delivery
Learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and tools as they are introduced
Write basic SQL and manage databases
Follow coding style guides and team processes in order to minimize errors, reduce technical debt, and increase code readability.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in IT university
- At least 1 year of PHP Developer.
- Experience of WordPress (Know WP Bakery Page Builder plugin, Elementor Plugin, All in One, Smart Slider as plus).
- Basic knowledge of Linux and command-line tools (Used to deploy WP Engine as plus).
- Basic understanding of web development concepts.
- Familiarity with PHP programming language and syntax.
- Experience with database systems such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git.
- Understanding of MVC frameworks like Laravel Symfony, and Vue.JS.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, and reusable code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug issues with the code.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).