Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for good Outsystems Developer to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Collaborate with software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
Assist with technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process/rules configuration
Think about problems with the solution in mind
Help with the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions
Collaborate with other software developers on the product team to achieve a common goal each sprint
Comfortable presenting ideas and areas of improvement for new and legacy processes
Comfortable with taking the lead on projects to achieve company goals and always
Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and communicate with SMEs about possible solutions to end-user problems based on customer feedback
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Hands-on experience development experience with web and/or mobile applications
- Basic understanding of PL/SQL and data modeling concepts and experience with OutSystems integration capability (REST & SOAP)
- Strong Knowledge of SQL/MSQL and Relational DB Experience
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Solid data manipulation skills
- Knowledge of applying Scrum to deliver usable increments for daily software operations
- Basic understanding of Outsystems DevOps (CI/CD) and Refactoring preferred
- Experience with Outsystems or another low-code development platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or another related computer programming field from an accredited college or university
- Outsystems Certification (Web and/or mobile) preferred
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).