Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for?
Are you ready for the hot summer at DataHouse Asia?
We extend an invitation to young individuals to take part in our summer internship program for 2023, where we can mutually craft a proactive season and provide a sturdy groundwork for your professional journey.
What are your responsibilities?
Join a 1 month internship then 2 months on job training.
Get support and training from our talent Trainer.
Opportunity to join our High Tech or software development team.
Get the chance to work in a professional environment and join all our events.
Opportunity to become an official employee of DataHouse Asia.
Are you the right fit for this role?
- Be a third/ Final year or graduated student with background in IT/ Software Engineer/ Electronics and Telecommunication…
- Knowledge of C# programming language and .Net Framework.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio IDE.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database management.
- Good at Match/ Logic is preferred.
- Willing to learn and desire to work at DataHouse Asia after graduation/ internship.
- Ability to communicate or read and understand English technical documents.
In return, what will you gain?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)
You can either submit your application to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org