Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced .NET Developers to join our development team. You will be responsible to develop web applications using .Net framework. In this role, you should have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Proven experience as a developer with .NET Core, Asp.NET, GIT, CI/CD with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget