Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Microsoft Dynamic Developer
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
The Microsoft Dynamics developer will design, implements, and maintain business solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics.
What are your responsibilities?
Customizing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics applications to fit the specific needs of the business.
Developing custom workflows and processes to automate business processes.
Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to the Microsoft Dynamics application.
Collaborating with other developers and stakeholders to ensure that the Microsoft Dynamics solution meets the needs of the business.
Keeping up-to-date with the latest releases of Microsoft Dynamics and other related technologies.
Ensuring that all Microsoft Dynamics solutions comply with best practices for security, performance, and scalability.
Documenting all customizations and modifications made to the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Providing training and support to end-users of the Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Participating in the evaluation and selection of new technologies and tools related to Microsoft Dynamics.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in IT university
- At least three (03) years of Microsoft Dynamic Developer;
- Expertise in Visual Studio and knowledge of .NET framework;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK and knowledge of customization and configuration of Dynamics CRM software;
- Ability to design and develop plugins, workflows, and custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Understanding of web protocols like REST, SOAP, and OData;
- Ability to create and implement custom reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Capability to work with Integration Services such as SSIS and third-party tools like Scribe and KingswaySoft to integrate Dynamics 365 with other applications;
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 licensing and pricing model;
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and debugging complex Dynamics 365 issues;
- Excellent communication and documentation skills to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams for successful implementation and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects;
- Experience with other CRM platforms (Salesforce, AEM, SAP…) is a plus.
- Be able to work independently and as a part of one team as well as with mixed audiences/ stakeholders;
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers;
- Fluently written and spoken English;
- Good computer literacy for document development and team collaboration platforms.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).