Human Resource Coordinator
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Human Resource Coordinator
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
Do you enjoy the challenges of supporting a company of diverse people? Do you love contributing to a people-centric work environment? Are you comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic start-up environment? You may be a great fit to join our growing team at DataHouse Asia as our Human Resource Officer.
This role is open for middle-level and above professionals. In this position, you need to have the ability to work effectively both as an individual as well as in a team to support the staff and business success, to enrich our culture, and to better support our business partners.
What are your responsibilities?
Conduct onboarding, probation and offboarding process, educate new hires and staff on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
Generate and maintain physical and digital files for official internal documents such as offer letters, labor contracts, salary incidents and terminations.
Implement consistent employee benefits in your department following the company policies. Handle internal communication including inquiries and recommendations from members.
Create a fun environment through innitiating internal events regarding employees perks such as gamification days, work anniversaries, birthdays, and remarking holidays.
Manage internal staff relations and maintain a positive working environment while follow company core values.
Keep track and report budget approvals and expenses for employee benefits in your department.
Spend approximately 15% effort to carry on recruitment activities and liaise with internal members to promote and implement the referral program.
Coordinate with stakeholders to monitor and support internal interns to succeed in their internship.
Support back office team with administrative and employee engagement activities when needed.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- At least 1 year experience in handling a wide range of human resources tasks (i.e. organizing engagement events and practicing employee life circle processes)
- Well-organized, open-minded, attention to details and able to work independently with little supervision
- Compliance mindset, along with professional communication at a workplace (both in English and Vietnamese)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and knowledgeable in Labor Laws and related ones
- Hands-on experience with HR databases
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in a tech start-up environment
- Good mindset about self-learning, ownership and result-oriented
- Passionate about people development, business growth, and technology
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Canva Design.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal twice a year and salary review once a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget