Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good Java Developer with good communication and interpersonal skills who is adaptive of our existing procedures, techniques, and methods and contributes to explore innovative ideas with high potential. He/she should be a team player having the capability to work independently as well as enthusiasm to contribute to project/organization goals.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Analyze requirements, design, programming and perform testing based on design.
Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
Communicate, collaborate and team work effectively across distributed features
Owning and working end-to-end on applications from the system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Minimum 3+ years of Java and J2EE experienced in the enterprise development process, strong in Java, core as well as Advance Java concepts.
- Skilled/Trained in database development with DB2, PostgreSQL or equivalent.
- Experience with JMS, EJB, JSON/XML is plus.
- Experience in code debugging and reviews
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Familiar with Version Control Experience (preferable CVS)
- Experience of any Defect management and Code Review Tool (preferable JIRA & Crucible)
- Mortgage industry experience (preferable)
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget