Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
The position as an IT Support will be responsible for all activities related to the IT and Facilities in Binh Duong branch to ensure that the processes relating to IT follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines, including not limited to supporting end-users, managing assets and troubleshoot IT issues and any other duties or ad-hoc requested by the IT Lead.
In addition, by joining IT team, you will be trained by the senior team members and IT Lead to orientate his/her career path as a DevOps in the future.
What are your responsibilities?
- Manage computer networks and systems including software, mainframes, VPNs, routers and other physical hardware, etc.
- Update and troubleshoot IT issues (network, hardware, etc.) for users on-demand or from inspection of the systems.
- Set up and fix facilities if needed.
- Purchase and manage IT assets in Binh Duong.
- Participate in IT projects as assigned by the IT Lead.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level with a major in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 1 year of experience in the role of IT support/IT Helpdesk/System Admin
- Experience in network management (WAN/LAN configuration); hardware and software support; providing IT support to customer
- Be able to work independently with the remote supervision of IT Leader;
- Basic communication in English;
- Be honest, trustworthy and responsible in the strong one-team spirit.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).