Software Testing Intern
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Software Testing Intern
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Hi, are you looking for an opportunity to build up your future career?
For whom searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English speaking environment and the most importantly: you have opportunities to learn and start your software engineering career; we dare to say YES! you are arriving at the right place!
We are looking for excellent interns to join our company. You will help to build tools and of course, you have opportunities to join real-industrial assignments. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our work-place!
What will you gain?
Improve your English and technical skills
Challenge yourself and get chances to grow
Be trained on a project with practical programming skills & get to know about Agile/Scrum software development processes
Be a team member to join all the company’s activities
Receive monthly allowance
Continuous opportunities to become official employees
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- ‘Good’ students or fresh graduates in Information Technology major (or related)
- Proactive towards problems, willing to acquire new knowledge, motivated, and dare to work in an English-speaking environment
- Passion in software testing
- If you have these great skills: social, a team-player with the others, being helpful to the other, and especially love playing team-sports, you are definitely welcome to join our team!
In return, what will you gain?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)