Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Hi, are you looking for an opportunity to build up your future career?
For whom searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English speaking environment and most importantly: you have opportunities to learn and start your career, we dare to say YES! you are arriving at the right place.
We are looking for a Marketing intern to join our company. You will be a part of our Marketing team to learn and support our daily Marketing tasks and activities. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our work-place!
What will you do?
Assist with managing and creating content for our Binh Duong Facebook Fanpage
Help plan and execute marketing events, such as job fairs, workshops, and open day
Establish and manage IT groups on Facebook in Binh Duong.
Report on the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives
Handle internal communications related to activities in Binh Duong (local activities)
Collaborate with HR team for administrative support, to ensure consistent messaging and branding
Other duties as assigned
Are you fit with these job requirements?
Education: A ‘Good’ student or a young fresh graduate with Marketing / Communications / or related field who are proactive towards problems, willing to acquire new knowledge, motivated, and dare to bring up your own opinions
Experience & Skills:
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and copywriting skills in English (Having an IELTS certificate is an advantage)
- Prior internship or work experience in marketing is a plus
In return, what will you gain?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)
You can either submit your application to email address: email@example.com