Business Analyst Intern
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Business Analyst Intern
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Hi, are you looking for an opportunity to build up your future career?
For whom searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English speaking environment and the most importantly: you have opportunities to learn and start your career in IT field; we dare to say YES! you are arriving at the right place!
We are looking for excellent interns to join our company. You will support our team working in projects and gain real-working experiences. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our work-place!
What will you gain?
Improve your English and technical skills
Challenge yourself and get chances to grow
Be trained on a project with practical experience & understanding of business requirements and how to implement them
Be a team member to join all the company’s activities
Receive monthly allowance
Continuous opportunities to become official employees
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Students and fresh graduates with major in Business/Computer Science or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive towards problems, motivated, good self-learning skills and motivated
- Strong analytical and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have experiences in business analyzing at a software company before is a plus
In return, what will you gain?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it)