Human Resource Intern
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Human Resource Intern
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for?
For whom searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, English speaking environment and most importantly: you want an opportunity to learn and start your HR career in a software firm, we dare to say YES! You have arrived to the right place.
We are seeking a Human Resource Intern to join our company. You, yourself, decide how your internship will look like (comfortable vs. challenging) at our work-place.
What are your responsibilities?
Responsible for administrative support, including procurement, management and maintenance of administrative office supplies, document filing, etc…;
Support team in recruitment process such as: job posting, interacting with applications and scheduling interviews;
Plan and organize company’s activities, following and checking administration expenses;
Perform other HR & Office administrative tasks as guidance from your supervisor.
Are you the right fit for this role?
- Fresh graduate in (or relevant to) Human Resources / Business Administration / Marketing / Information Technology major;
- Strong English communication skills (in verbal and writing);
- Have passion in working with people and team spirit;
- Open-minded, self-motivated and eager to learn new things;
- Assertive and proactive towards problems.
In return, what will you gain?
- Enhance your English language on a day-to-day basis;
- Get hands-on experience in recruitment when working with professionals;
- Open your career opportunities in software and technology industry;
- Feel free to join all of our internal well-being, training and employee engagement events;
- Free access to use our pantry filled up with coffee, tea, fruits and snacks;
- Receive a monthly allowance for your internship, and a chance to join our family as an official member (you must earn it) 🙂
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget