Human Resource Business Partner
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Human Resource Business Partner
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about working with people and building high performing teams? Do you love improving processes and strengthening organizational culture? Do you have proven experience and expertise supporting business partners in a shared service environment?
You may be a great fit as our new Human Resource Business Partner at DataHouse Asia. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the human resources team of 10 HR professionals, leading implementation of the HR team’s annual strategic plan initiatives, developing DataHouse’s human resources shared service offerings, providing expert guidance on HR policies and procedures, and leading efforts to further develop the one-team culture at DataHouse.
What are your responsibilities?
Manage, mentor, and develop the HR team
Lead DataHouse’s recruitment efforts
Review and update HR policies and procedures to improve legal compliance, usage, and auditability
Champion DataHouse’s Learning and Development Initiatives
Oversee employee benefits administration
Enhance DataHouse’s HR shared service support model to optimize and streamline business partner support
Conduct strategic planning and budgeting activities
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Expert knowledge of HR functions: pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.
- Expert knowledge about HR practices and frameworks.
- 5 years+ experience planning & implementing human resources initiatives and activities.
- 2 years+ experience in IT consulting and/or software development industry.
- Deep understanding of Vietnamese labor laws and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
Nice to have
- Understanding of US and Vietnamese immigration policies and procedures
- HR Certification, such as Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Large professional network
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget