Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our dynamic marketing team. As a Graphic Designer, you will play a crucial role in crafting visually captivating and engaging content that represents our brand. In addition, having video editing skills will be considered a significant advantage, allowing you to contribute to our growing video marketing initiatives.
What are your responsibilities?
Collaborate with the Business Development and Marketing team to understand project requirements and objectives.
Design captivating visual assets for various marketing channels, including social media, websites, email campaigns, print materials, and more.
Design and consult on visual materials for sales enablement and partnership engagement such as pitch deck, portfolio/case studies, battlecard, company competency and capabilities, etc.
Create eye-catching graphics, illustrations, infographics, and layouts that align with our brand identity and messaging.
Develop and maintain brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all marketing materials.
Stay up to date with design trends, industry best practices, and emerging technologies to continuously improve our visual communication.
Work closely with the video production team to ideate, edit, and enhance video content for marketing campaigns.
Assist in creating and editing engaging video content, including promotional videos, tutorials, animations, and more.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Business Development, Marketing, HR and web developers, to ensure effective integration of visual elements
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer, preferably in a marketing or advertising environment.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and other relevant tools.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects, including both print and digital materials.
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout composition.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality designs.
- Experience in video editing using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate ideas into visually appealing designs.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with team members and present design concepts.
- A passion for staying updated with the latest design trends and techniques.
- English proficiency is a plus in order to review the design brief provided, give constructive consultation to optimize the design result, and ultimately, to produce appropriate English version of Business Development and Marketing collateral.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).