Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
Who we are looking for?
For those searching for a young, friendly, people-oriented, and English-speaking environment, and, most importantly, looking opportunities to start your career, you are arriving at the right place.
We are looking for a General Accountant to join our company. You will be a part of our Accounting team and proceed with day-to-day tasks based on the requirements of the Financial Controller.
What are your responsibilities?
- Prepare daily payment slips, perform monthly treasury inventory
- Make a bank payment order, perform transactions directly with the bank
- Check and approve payment request documents
- Check the accuracy and verify invoices, vouchers and store accounting records by regulations and effectively
- Ensure the truthfulness and accuracy of revenue and expense items
- Assure accounting activities and transactions are recorded and reported in compliance with the Vietnamese tax law and accounting law
- Responsible for Tax company vendors to make sure they comply with the law
- Determine payroll requirements; maintain payroll data; review monthly payrolls
- Coordinate and be responsible for annual accounting activities/functions such as year-end audit, assets stock-take and budgeting
- Issue invoices to customers, track debts, remind debt
- Follow credit customers list to update, renew timely and correctly
- Communicate with customers/operators/sales for related account receivable matters efﬁciently
- Participate in reviewing purchase and sale contracts, internal documents when required
- Assist in corresponding with government agencies, and other companies, organizations
- Perform other ﬁnancial and accountant related tasks assigned by Financial Controller and General Director.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Auditing
- A minimum of 3 years of experience, working in IT industry may be advantageous
- Ability to work systematically, structured and detail oriented
- High level of accuracy, enthusiasm, confidentiality and responsibility;
- Be fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word;
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: firstname.lastname@example.org - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): email@example.com