Full Stack Developer
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for good Fullstack Developers to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Build database schemas, queries and mutations in Node.JS to support the web app and microservices
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Design and implement Postgres database schemas
- Work with AWS services such as Lambda and Cognito
- Work on other automation microservices such as our Node.JS API
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solution
- Help provide technical solutions to problems
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Work closely with UX/UI to implement designs using React
- Integrate with the backend services
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Write front-end unit tests in Jest and React Testing Framework
- Work on day-to-day tasks as well as roadmap features and helping tackle production bugs
- Participate in technical discussions
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Experience working as a Node.js developer (NestJs, Prisma/TypeORM)
- Previous experience working as a React.js developer
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Database (preferred Postgres)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, tools, libraries (Material UI, Redux, React Query)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, SES, Cognito
- CI/CD, IaC.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget