Full Stack Developer
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for good Fullstack Developers to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Build database schemas, queries and mutations in Node.JS to support the web app and microservices
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Design and implement Postgres database schemas
- Work with AWS services such as Lambda and Cognito
- Work on other automation microservices such as our Node.JS API
- Develop high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of elements
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solution
- Help provide technical solutions to problems
- Recommend and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keep informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Work closely with UX/UI to implement designs using React
- Integrate with the backend services
- Review application requirements and interface designs
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debug application codes.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitor and improve front-end performance
- Document application changes and developing updates
- Write front-end unit tests in Jest and React Testing Framework
- Work on day-to-day tasks as well as roadmap features and helping tackle production bugs
- Participate in technical discussions
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Experience working as a Node.js developer (NestJs, Prisma/TypeORM)
- Previous experience working as a React.js developer
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Database (preferred Postgres)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, tools, libraries (Material UI, Redux, React Query)
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, SES, Cognito
- CI/CD, IaC.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).