Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
What are your responsibilities?
- Collaborate with teams to design, develop, and implement web-based solutions.
- Use AWS services like EC2, RDS, Redshift, Cognito, Infra-as-code, and Serverless for application development and deployment.
- Work with Linux-based operating systems (AWS Linux, RHEL, Ubuntu) and set up Apache/NGINX web servers.
- Implement message queues for efficient communication and data processing.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL databases, understand data normalization, denormalization, and stored procedures.
- Implement in-memory databases like Redis, memcache, and perform web scraping tasks.
- Design and develop efficient multi-threaded and distributed architectures.
- Implement synchronous and asynchronous communication protocols and secure socket connections.
- Integrate applications into SIEM systems like Elastic/Logstash/Kibana.
- Monitor applications and systems using tools like Grafana for performance and stability.
- Stay updated with industry trends and technologies, and explore analytics tools like R.
- Guide and mentor team members on technical and non-technical skills.
- Contribute to best practices in software development lifecycle, including documentation, CICD, and requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create documentation like Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specifications.
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Full-stack Developer.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, message queues, and in-memory databases.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, web scraping, multi-threaded/distributed architectures, and synchronous/asynchronous communication.
- Understanding of socket-based SSL/TLS connections, information security principles, and OWASP best practices.
- Experience with SIEM integration (Elastic/Logstash/Kibana) and application/system monitoring using Grafana.
- Strong documentation skills and familiarity with SDLC best practices and CICD implementation.
- Ability to mentor and guide team members on technical and non-technical skills.
- AWS DEVSECOPS certification is required.
- Certification in Infosec (awareness of secure coding and OWASP) is a plus.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).