Full Stack Developer
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for good Fullstack Developers to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Build new GraphQL schemas, queries and mutations in Node.JS (Apollo Server) to support the web app and microservices
- Design and implement Postgres database schemas
- Write integration and unit tests using Jest
- Work with AWS services such as Lambda and Cognito
- Work on the administrative panel built using Laravel Nova (PHP)
- Work on other automation microservices such as our Node.JS Express API
- Work with third party APIs such as proofing services
- Work on our Electron studio app for managing automation jobs
- Pair Programming to share and acquire knowledge
- Help provide technical solutions to problems
- Help configure CI/CD pipelines in CircleCI
- Help configure infrastructure as code in Terraform
- Help improve performance and scale of the application
- Work closely with UX/UI to implement designs using Next.js (React)
- Integrate with
- the GraphQL API (Apollo Client) and other backend services
- Write front-end unit tests in Jest and React Testing Framework
- Work on day-to-day tasks as well as roadmap features and helping tackle production bugs
- Participate in technical discussions
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Node.JS (more than 4 years’ experience)
- TypeScript (more than 2 years’ experience)
- GraphQL (preferably Apollo Server) (more than 2 years’ experience)
- REST (more than 5 years’ experience)
- AWS Lambda (more than 2 years’ experience)
- Database architecture (preferably Postgres) (more than 5 years’ experience)
- Testing frameworks (preferably Jest / Cypress) (more than 3 years’ experience)
- React (more than 4 years’ experience)
Nice to have:
- Serverless Framework PHP and Lavarel + Nova Terraform, CI/CD, preferable CircleCI
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget