Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good DevOps Engineer (with experiences in AWS ECS, building Docker Compose and Docker Stack, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions, AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodePipeline) to join our development team. In this role, you should have a mind-set of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Contribute to and can lead the design and development of CI/CD process, pipelines, automation services and solutions on various platforms
Deliver technologies and solutions to projects that DataHouse Asia operates and produce clear documents on implemented technologies and solutions
Research, suggest and transfer new technologies to team and others
Improve process and shorten development life cycle
Improve Logging and Monitoring Dashboards for systems that have been implemented
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Proven experience in AWS ECS, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodePipeline.
- Proven experience in Containers: Docker Compose and Docker Stack
- Proven experience in CICD Tools, GitLab CI, GitHub Actions
- Proven experience in configuration management such as Ansible
- Proven experience in Infrastructure Provisioning such as Terraform
- Proven experience in monitor software and infrastucture\
- Has knowledge on networking, security, web server
- Has knowledge on Azure, Google Cloud, Heroku
- Has knowledge on some programming languages like Python, Ruby, Node.JS
- Has knowledge on database design, database query, DBA
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).