Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
This position will be responsible for all activities regarding Database matters in the Data migration team. He/She will be in charge of Data structure analytics, optimizing the query, analyzing the data, validate the correctness of data while migrating.
What are your responsibilities?
Help the dev team to optimize the SQL queries.
Extract and/or load data.
Preserve data integrity.
Develop and maintain Database reference architecture and design documents.
Design, develop, and implement scalable Cloud-based database solutions.
Further establish and ensure Database standards (security, reliability, availability, and scalability) and procedures are met by our product teams.
Identify opportunities for Database infrastructure optimization and cost reduction.
Root cause analysis of production-related database issues.
Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
Perform physical implementation of databases, storage structures, and high-availability solutions such as multi-AZ, replication, and disaster recovery solutions.
Manage, support, and maintain Cloud database environment as well as MS SQL Server databases and infrastructure, adhere to the architectural guidelines and policies.
Provide technical expertise and hands-on support in the consolidation and migration of databases to new hardware and platforms.
Design database backup, archive and storage strategy.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in IT university.
- At least two (02) years of DBA.
- Has basic and advanced database queries
- Optimize the database queries
- Knowledge of database design and theories
- Ability to work with data architects and other IT specialists to set up, maintain and monitor data networks
- Knowledge of database structure languages, such as SQL or SQL/PSM
- Familiarity with database management best practices
- Defining and implementing event triggers that will alert on potential database performance or integrity issues
- Knowledge of IT security best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms
- Good multitasking abilities
- Be able to work independently and as a part of one team as well as with mixed audiences/ stakeholders.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Fluently written and spoken English;
- Good computer literacy for document development and team collaboration platforms.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).