Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
DataHouse Asia is in need of a Data Analyst to develop reporting systems, provide analytical analysis and implement process improvements. Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
What are your responsibilities?
01. Data Analysis
- Problem-solving and analytical understanding for statistics and data and infographics
- Technical skills and competency in using data analytics software like Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksites, etc.
- Identifying trends and generate insights by conducting routine analyses of DATAHOUSE ASIA’s various data
- Communicate key findings to various stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decision-making or storytelling
- Recognize key metrics and build high-level dashboards to track the progress of the agency’s metrics and its highest-priority initiatives
- Aggregate data from various sources to construct streamlined data pipelines and integrate data from multiple DATAHOUSE ASIA systems into analytical software and create real time dashboards
02. Operational Support
- Provide support as needed to other internal teams when specific projects involving data analysis arise
- Continuously strive for ways to improve operational efficiency, develop reports, and maintain spreadsheets/data metrics to monitor, track, and evaluate performance
- Update and maintain agency milestones and metrics, including but not limited to monthly performance management indicators
- Research data integrity issues and identifying root causes or inconsistencies and required cleanup
- Support and provide technical assistance for inquiries and issues
- Triage and track internal and external data request
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Critical thinking and data-driven
- 2 plus years of experience building data analytics platforms that combine data from multiple sources on tools and/or applications such as Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksites, etc
- Proven knowledge of data visualization best practices
- Four-year Degree
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience using Continuous Process Improvement techniques such as Lean
- Passion for learning and working in a start-up environment
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Able to assist non-technical users who depend on technology to perform their jobs
- A technical, logical thought process
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt to new priorities as they come
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).