Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Business Analysts who are responsible for project timeline, documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
Budgeting and forecasting; Planning and monitoring; Variance Analysis. Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests.
Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
Understand client’s business process management and business requirements.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget