Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Business Analysts who are responsible for project timeline, documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
Budgeting and forecasting; Planning and monitoring; Variance Analysis. Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests.
Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
Understand client’s business process management and business requirements.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Are you excited to explore our perks?
01. Salary & Bonuses
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary review.
- 13th salary and accountability bonus twice a year based on company/individual performance and profitability.
- Monthly entertainment/team building allowances & project/team celebrations for certain milestones (applied for project teams and back office).
- Working tools: laptop and widescreen provided.
02. Life-long Learning & Development
- Opportunities to work alongside a fun and global team with international/US clients.
- On-site program to explore various cultures in multi-cities in Vietnam and the US for all levels.
- Seniority reward from one-year intervals and up.
- Extensive learning budget along with rewards for any individuals to gain specific certificates as defined.
- Tons of internal and external training sessions (online learning resources, English, wellness & tech-share workshops).
03. Fun Vibes at Work
- Weekly cafeteria expenses with coffee beans, kinds of milks, noodles and snacks available at offices.
- Public holiday gifts and celebrations on Tet, Women’s days, Men’s Day, Children’s Day & Mid-Autumn Day, Programmer’s Day, Teacher/Trainer’s Day, and Christmas Day.
- Sports activities and clubs.
04. Health & Well-being
- Statutory insurances contributed based on full salary according to the laws of Vietnam.
- Annual health-check with an advanced package at a quality medical facility.
- National coverage healthcare card and seasonal flu shot.
- 12 annual leaves + 4 family days-off with extra days-off corresponding to employment milestone (after 1, 3, 5, 8, 10, 13, 15, 18 and 20 years).
- Company trip once a year and team outing trips.
- Visiting and caring on some occasions: birthday, marriage, pregnancy and baby shower, university graduation, hospitalization and funeral (for self-employees and direct family members).