Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
DataHouse Asia is a is a member of ʻike Group, a growing group of innovators, technologists, and entrepreneurs, owning the biggest and the longest information technology consulting firm, our sister company, DataHouse Consulting founded in 1975 in Hawaii, US.
As one of the most prestigious software development companies in Danang, Vietnam, we provide end-to-end services for great enterprises, governments, and start-ups. With over 10 years of experience in the software engineering industry, we have successfully collaborated and delivered our high-quality software projects to partners in 19 countries worldwide.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a good Back-end Developer. In this role, you should have a mindset of clean-code, software craftsmanship, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Designing and developing highly scalable, reliable, and fault-tolerant backend architectures & applications for the company.
Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc.) on planning and execution.
Communicate, collaborate and team work effectively across distributed features.
Owning and working end-to-end on applications from the system (server, deployment, configuration management) to back end (container, application, database).
Are you fit with these job requirements?
- Experience in backend technologies: NestJs, TypeScript, Python, PostgreSQL, JWT, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Middlewares, CDN, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Implementation of security and data protection.(CSRF/JWT/ORM and various middleware/DB security implementations).
- Creating a Cron Job to get real time data from Fitbit server (smart watch API integration).
- Deployment of Cron Job as microservices into AWS EC2 and create a data pipeline to store real time data into AWS S3 bucket and RDS such as PostgreSql.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures experience.
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services in Monolith & Microservice both the architectures.
- Data modeling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Experience in versioning systems like GitHub etc.
- Knowledge on AWS(EC2,ECS,ECR,S3, Lambda)is an advantage .
Are you excited to explore our perks?
- Competitive take-home cash together with monthly allowances
- Performance appraisal and salary review twice a year
- Opportunities to work in multi cities (Da Nang/ Binh Duong/Ho Chi Minh) and explore the US culture in Hawaii
- Unlimited learning budget and tons of training sessions (English, wellness & tech-share workshops)
- More than 16 days off per year
- Fun vibe at work: daily tea break, sports activities, celebrations, outing days, and annual company trip
- Healthcare policy: social insurance, annual health check and health coverage budget