AWS Cloud Architect
Our Daily Vibes in our Ohana
AWS Cloud Architect
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for AWS Cloud Architects for our team. You will be the one who are responsible for designing and implementing cloud-centric application architectures. In this role, you should have good English communication skills and a spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with an innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
Lead and work with cloud engineering teams to design reference application architectures leveraging cloud native services in order to drive innovation and increase agility in solution delivery.
Design, build, and implement applications based on modern cloud design patterns on public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
Maintain DevSecOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases.
Assist in application migrations, including refactoring and re-platforming legacy systems to leverage cloud native services and solutions.
Continue to learn and grow professionally as a cloud native engineer as new cloud services and solutions come to market
Partner with Security Operations teams to assess, design, implement, and automate security solutions and processes to meet security best practices and compliance requirements.
Evangelize Cloud technology vision and strategy, solutions and best practices within the company and with clients.
Do you meet these criteria?
- Innovative thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Solutions Architect and securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in identifying security issues, risks, and developing and/or participating in risk mitigation plans.
- Experience with application migrations from on-premise infrastructure and/or across cloud platforms.
- Design and development of Application Programming Interfaces
- Deep understanding of cloud best practices with certifications, especially AWS Professional Certifications.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks along with their best practices and their impact on design considerations (HIPAA, ISO, HITRUST, etc.).
- Proficient in networking and security.
- Expertise with common cloud services (Databases, Containers, Compute, Storage, Serverless etc.).
- Experience in performance management of databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Experience working with Identity protocols (PIM, OAuth/OpenID).
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries, you can drop us your resume + tell us what your best is to: email@example.com - We love to meet talents and there will be always chances to collaborate in the future!
If you have any questions regarding this job, you can dial us on the phone to: (+84) 0777 8765 88 or drop us your message.
Don't hesitate to 'seal' your seat at this job opportunity by clicking Apply Now button with your most recent CV / Resume or send us an email (as we always love reading your motivation): firstname.lastname@example.org